Monday, June 30, 2008

Berita Sedih..

Tengahari tadi gembira2 pasal new blog, then petang tadi we all sume di kejutkan dengan satu berita..one of our geng2 mak dara last day arini!!! Actually we all know that she's resigning and her last day will be on end of july, tapi tetiba dapat surat cinta cakap last day will be today, monday 3oth june...sabar la my dearest friend.. ada hikmah disebaliknya. But truly that is not the way diorg buat to my dearest friend..She has been contributing 5 years plus++ there yet that is the way your final day dekat situ..I hope my dearest friend (merangkum ex se-department) akan bersabar, cekal hati, kuatkan semangat. Kitorg akan sentiasa berdiri di belakang you.. what ever it is to all my 4 mak daras (KS,A,F&A), where ever you are, friendship will remain strong (in fact i feel more stronger) and we always be there for each other.

No comments: